This page contains an email template you can send to your boss to convince him to get you registered to attend the 3nd Annual eTourism LABS (formerly DigMe Summit) in Philadelphia. NOTE: There are four areas in < > that you’ll want to customize.
SUBJECT LINE: <Insert Your Boss’ Name Here>, I’d like to attend eTourism LABS
Hi <Insert Your Boss’ Name Here>,
As you know, keeping up on the latest digital media trends is essential for our team’s success. <You may want to customize this first sentence based on your unique needs.> The folks over at eTourism Summit have expanded to create eTourism LABS, a two-day tourism marketing conference March 14-15, 2017 in Philadelphia where I can meet 40+ digital marketing experts in one place, gather creative ideas about campaigns shared by my peers, learn about the latest ROI providers and receive all presentations to update our entire team and even our stakeholders.
I believe that attending this conference will enable me to discover valuable new ways to market our organization and network with a diverse variety of digital marketing experts not available anywhere else.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the event:
- Video Story Telling
- Digital Advertising and Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Genius Bar for consultations with experts
Here’s the cost breakdown:
* Event retail cost: $1,395
* Venue hotel rate: $189 per night
* Estimated airfare: $500
* Meals and ground transportation: $250
Where’s the benefit for us?
- Get advice directly from travel teams from Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor and others
- Pick the brains of over 40 experts in one place
- Find campaign ideas that have worked for others and adapt them for us
- Meet with leading thought leaders and experts.
- Learn about new technologies that are working for others
- Share all power point presentations internally or with all our stakeholders ($700 value)
With your permission I’d like to secure our reservation to this event before it sells out. Please reply as soon as possible with your decision.
Thanks for your consideration.
<Insert Your Name Here>
P.S. Here are the event details: http://labs.etourismsummit.com/